Parents & Carers information
St Mary’s College acknowledges the vital role of good partnerships with Parents & Carers in order to provide outstanding education for all students in our Sixth Form
Find out about Transport routes and costs here: Financial Support & Subsidised Travel
Edulink One Guidance & Information
What is Edulink One?
Our mobile/web-based app. is active.
We are using it for a variety of features as we progress through the school year. These features include:
- Information Collection - you can instantly notify us of a change of mobile contact number or address on the app
- Accessing students’ timetables
- Sending out students reports
- Sending out important letters/communications from the school
- Parent’s Evening/Tutor Day booking system
- Examination Timetables
- Examination Results
- Signing up for extra-curricular activities
The features that are not active immediately will be launched across the school year, along with any specific appropriate instructions on how to use them.
What do I need to do now as a parent?
- Download the app from the Play Store or the Apple Store on iPhones on your mobile devices/Chromebooks
- Or you can access through a web browser log-in page : https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/...
- You will have received an earlier email with your username and password. If you have missed this, please contact the SM6 office and we can resend.
- When you have downloaded the app make sure you go into your phone Settings tab, then the Edulink app part and ensure 'Notifications' are 'Allowed', this means you will get messages about school directly from us to your phone.
Edulink Parents Start-Up and Parents' Evening Booking Guides:
Visit Edulink here: https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/...