Edulink: Guidance & Information
What is Edulink One?
Our exciting new mobile/web based app. is active
We are using it for a variety of features as we progress through the school year. These features include:
- Information Collection - you can instantly notify us of a change of mobile contact number or address on the app
- Accessing students’ timetables
- Sending out students reports
- Sending out important letters/communications from the school
- Parent’s Evening/Tutor Day booking system
- Examination Timetables
- Examination Results
- Signing up for extra-curricular activities
The features that are not active immediately will be launched across the school year, along with any specific appropriate instructions on how to use them.
What do I need to do now as a parent?
- Download the app from the Play Store or the Apple Store on iPhones on your mobile devices/chromebooks
- Or you can access through a web browser log-in page : https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/...
- You will have received an earlier email with your username and password. If you have missed this, please contact your child's year office and we can resend.
- When you have downloaded the app make sure you go into your phone Settings tab, then the Edulink app part and ensure 'Notifications' are 'Allowed' , this means you will get messages about school directly from us to your phone.