Business & Finance Webinar with CIMA, Adidas & McDonald's
11th May 2021
An amazing opportunity has arisen for students in Y12 & Y13 who are looking to get into Business & Finance on the 19th May, 5pm - 6pm.
For the first time ever some of the worlds biggest brands are being brought together like never before. In collaboration with CIMA, Adidas, McDonald's and Plaids (the creators of McVities) an exclusive webinar will be put on talking all about what it's like to work in Business & Accounting at some of the world's most recognisable brands. They will also be showcasing all of the amazing career opportunities for students leaving school this year as well as summer work experience opportunities with CIMA.
- Open to students interested in Business, Accounting & Finance
- Wednesday 19th May, 5pm - 6pm
- Senior business leaders from Adidas, McDonald's and Plaids will be joining us
- An overview on what the CIMA Business & Accounting qualification is
- Summer Work Experience in Business, Accounting & Finance with CIMA
- Open to all Y12 / S5, Y13 / S6 & Y14 students
- Very limited places (first come first serve)