SMC Study -Learning from Home 2022
A one-stop information point whilst your child is learning from home.
Expectations and guidance for Home Learning:
- Teams: Expectations of Students Year 7-11
- Teams: Student Guidance for Live Learning
- Pupils Accessing Teams: Key Stage 3 11Jan2021
- Teams Live: Student Guidance - Years 12 to 13 8Jan21
- Teams: Student Expectations - Years 12 to 13 8Jan21
- Tips & Advice for Parents/Carers about remote learning 07Jan2021
MICROSOFT TEAMS CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH:
Parents/carers -click the drop down arrows on the right to access information on how to support your child whilst working at home.
Remote Learning -Information for Parents & Carers
Who to contact?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our online learning at home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can telephone the school on 01482 851136 where your query will be passed on to the relevant year team.
If you have any questions or queries about the remote learning, or have any concerns about your child, please do not hesitate to contact the year teams on the emails below:
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers