St Mary’s College Alumni Association and would like to welcome all former students and staff of SMC, the Marist College & St Mary’s Grammar school to join our newly formed Alumni Association.
As a former student you will always be a special part of our history. By joining to our alumni network you can be an important part of our future too. Alumni members play a vital role in helping to develop the school.
Seeing the great things that our former students have achieved after leaving St Mary’s College will inspire our current pupils to work hard and broaden their horizons - you could be a mentor and a role model! It is also a great way to stay connected to your former school and fellow students now that you are a success in your own field.
Whether you have recently left SMC and currently at university or doing an apprenticeship, or have been in employment for decades, we would love you to join our alumni network so that we can stay connected and let you know about any exciting opportunities, events and support you may be able to offer.
You might just want to stay in touch and share your experiences or you may be interested in becoming more actively involved through:
- Visits to the school to discuss your career with groups of students in assemblies or workshops
- Providing extra-curricular support, such as running an after school club or helping with a school trips
- Becoming a mentor to support students who need some career advice
- Becoming an advisor on career days such the Year 10’s Interview Day
- Providing work experience placements for our Year 10 students
- Or just helping with fundraising or sponsorship
We would love to hear from you, irrespective of when you left us, recently or many years ago. Our intention is to inform you about events happening at the school, provide newsletters, fundraising opportunities and to facilitate reunions.
In order our Alumni Association please follow the link below and fill in the online form.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org